The Industry's Most Robust Payments Platform
The eGov Enterprise Payment Portal enables government entities to process electronic payments via multiple customer access points. Be it via the web, over-the-counter or through Interactive Voice Response technology (IVR), the eGov Payments system provides a central resource for deployment, management, monitoring and reporting.
To learn more about some of the primary features of our system, visit these pages of our website:
Click on the image below to visit our website's "Slide Show" feature to view screenshots and learn more about many of the functions listed above for an existing client:
The Enterprise Payment Portal provides real-time, comprehensive reporting features that are accessible for appropriate staff based on your governmental structure. The system comes pre-loaded with 10 standard reports. Custom reports are available and easily configurable by the eGov support team.
Some of the reports available include:
- Transaction Report
- Item Report - the individual payments in a shopping cart that may make up a single transaction
- Settlement Report
- Teller Report - view transactions grouped by the teller who took the transaction
- Workflow Report - view the status of payments that have additional steps needed to complete
- User Account Report - view the status of users and their e-billing and paperless settings
- Budget Report - tie payment items to a specific line item in your budget
- Merchant Account Report
- Shipping Report
- ACH Returns Report
Each report is accessible within the eGov Manager and can be downloaded directly to a user computer (in numerous file formats) for further analysis.
The eGov Payments Administrator (or eGov Manager) is an advanced, web-based software solution designed for administering the Enterprise Payment Portal. Even if you're a smaller client and eGov will be configuring your payment environment - the eGov Payments Administrator makes it super-easy for eGov to configure and customize your payments website.
Key features and functions include the following:
- Create and configure payment items;
- Configure integration & look-up functions;
- Issue voids and refunds;
- Manage users, their access level and notifications that they receive (e.g. for ACH Returns);
- Review and analyze 10 standard transaction / payment item reports, including graphic and geographic data representations;
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation for multiple departments / budgets; and
- Monitor trends by collecting, synthesizing and reviewing complex payment data
More about Payments
“Yavapai County selected eGov Strategies through a Request For Proposal process and due to their competitive rates and positive feedback from our departments, we keep renewing our contract with them each year.”- YAVAPAI COUNTY, AZ