The Industry's Most Robust Payments Platform
The eGov Enterprise Payment Portal enables government entities to process electronic payments via multiple customer access points. Be it via the web, over-the-counter or through Interactive Voice Response technology (IVR), the eGov Payments system provides a central resource for deployment, management, monitoring and reporting.
To learn more about some of the primary features of our system, visit these pages of our website:
Click on the image below to visit our website's "Slide Show" feature to view screenshots and learn more about many of the functions listed above for an existing client:
The Enterprise Payment Portal provides real-time, comprehensive reporting features that are accessible for appropriate staff based on your governmental structure. The system comes pre-loaded with 10 standard reports. Custom reports are available and easily configurable by the eGov support team.
Some of the reports available include:
- Transaction Report
- Item Report - the individual payments in a shopping cart that may make up a single transaction
- Settlement Report
- Teller Report - view transactions grouped by the teller who took the transaction
- Workflow Report - view the status of payments that have additional steps needed to complete
- User Account Report - view the status of users and their e-billing and paperless settings
- Budget Report - tie payment items to a specific line item in your budget
- Merchant Account Report
- Shipping Report
- ACH Returns Report
Each report is accessible within the eGov Manager and can be downloaded directly to a user computer (in numerous file formats) for further analysis.
The eGov Payments Administrator (or eGov Manager) is an advanced, web-based software solution designed for administering the Enterprise Payment Portal. Even if you're a smaller client and eGov will be configuring your payment environment - the eGov Payments Administrator makes it super-easy for eGov to configure and customize your payments website.
Key features and functions include the following:
- Create and configure payment items;
- Configure integration & look-up functions;
- Issue voids and refunds;
- Manage users, their access level and notifications that they receive (e.g. for ACH Returns);
- Review and analyze 10 standard transaction / payment item reports, including graphic and geographic data representations;
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation for multiple departments / budgets; and
- Monitor trends by collecting, synthesizing and reviewing complex payment data
More about Payments
“Working with eGov has helped Androscoggin Bank differentiate ourselves within a highly competitive government banking market by offering their online and over the counter credit card payment services (www.androgov.com). Our municipal and school clients like the flexibility and variety of options that eGov provides. The Bank has developed a great working relationship with eGov over the past few years, as well.”- ANDROSCOGGIN BANK - ANDROGOV.COM