Website Solutions Overview
The Website Solutions team provides website design and wide range of solutions for managing website content and interactive services (like email notifications, reporting service requests, etc.). Just a few examples of our website management tools include:
- Site-wide website management with easy-to-use Front-End Edit
- Service request management for reporting potholes, submitting FOIA requests, starting/stopping service
- Responsive design for both website content and interactive services (e.g. online payments)
The Website Solutions team includes a strategic consultant and a dedicated project leader - both with extensive background in technology and experience in e-government. The process
- Development of an eGov Roadmap to identify and guide transition of new and existing content
- The efforts of eGov's leading-edge UI designers - leading experts in responsive design
- Ongoing e-learning and on-deman training opportunities through eGov's Team eGov Community site
For More Information
Trent Ward is the eGov National Account Manager for Website Solutions. Trent works with a team of experienced eGov professionals with years of e-government experience to assemble a unique solution that differentiates your community and streamlines internal operations.
Contact Trent Ward at (317) 644-6717 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about About Us
"Our partnership with eGov was the best decision we could ever have made. eGov not only helped us design and achieve a beautiful and unique user-friendly website for our site visitors – they provided professional support and guidance every step of the way. ... Their expertise is invaluable in helping us maintain the standards expected of a local government website. Thank you eGov Strategies!"- CITY OF KEY WEST, FL