Payment Solutions Overview
The Payment Solutions team provides a wide range of payment processing solutions customized specifically to the needs of clients from the smallest (population 500) to some of the largest municipalities and counties in the country. Just a few examples of solutions that we've created for customers include:
- Bill lookup, presentment and payments for County Treasurers and Utility Companies
- Lookup systems providing current balance due for multiple tax payment types for Taxing Districts
- Program registration for Parks Departments
- Calculation of sophisticated discounts and late fees for Receivers of Taxes
- Child support portal for paying by web and IVR across multiple states for a national systems aggregator
- Tax payment portal - facilitating payments to multiple government entities - for several regional banks
The Payment Solutions team is comprised of a seasoned team of project managers, software developers, financial analysts and network architects that work together to provide a robust, scalable and customizable solution. Key components include:
- Requirements and agile development process to ensure the right outcomes
- Payment solution developers and integrators to deploy and tailor our solution
- Dev Ops for ensuring high-bandwidth, high-availability software
- PCI Level 1 Compliance team
- Payments release team that provides training and ensures a smooth website rollout
With more than 10 years of experience in advising and consulting with clients on their technology needs, Jason Morris (Director of Enterprise Payments) leads a team of payment solution consultants that will work with you to identify your specific needs and exceed your expectations with solutions that are both ready-to-deploy and custom payment applications as needed.
Contact Jason Morris at (317) 759-6544 or by email at email@example.com.
More about About Us
"eGov Strategies is great to work with. They are always so responsive and thorough when addressing any of my questions or concerns. They have worked with us to upgrade and redesign our website twice - which is very tedious - but they manage the process seamlessly so it is not overwhelming."
- ASSOCIATION OF INDIANA COUNTIES