Responsive design is a website design methodology aimed at creating dynamic websites that provide an optimal viewing experience - easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling.
Click on one of the website's below to visit our website's "Slide Show" feature to view screenshots and learn more about some of the pages created for a few of our website design clients:
The technology optimizes the web page viewing experience across a wide range of devices (from mobile phones to tablets to desktop computer monitors), including:
- Tablet PCs
- Other Mobile Devices
Responsive design is supported across all types of content and services managed via the eGov Manager - e.g. pages, documents and events, payment websites, service request forms, etc.
eGov delivers an intuitive content organization and website flow that reflects the most important visual features of the client community / brand and offers the user an effortless browsing experience across devices. Features include:
- Robust "Mega Menus" for easy site navigation - editable within the eGov Manager
- Rotating photo banners on key pages like the home page, departments, divisions and topics
- How Do I elements that aggregate Documents, Events, Services, Locations added by various departments so that they can be filtered and accessed by type (e.g. forms and applications for documents)
- Content and site navigation optimized to support the latest ADA-Compliance standards
More about Solutions
"eGov Strategies is great to work with. They are always so responsive and thorough when addressing any of my questions or concerns. They have worked with us to upgrade and redesign our website twice - which is very tedious - but they manage the process seamlessly so it is not overwhelming."
- ASSOCIATION OF INDIANA COUNTIES